Packing can make or break your move. That is why we offer these simple to follow moving tips to help you save money and time during your move.
- Packing Paper (Should be used under bubble wrap on glass items)
- Packing Tape
- Shrink Wrap
- Bubble Wrap (For glass and fragile items)
- Padded Blankets (We supply at no cost)
- Boxes (x-small, medium, dishpack, wardrobe. Try to avoid large boxes)
- Foam Sheets (For additional protection when packing glassware)
- Pack In Advance: Always pack your items at least 5 days prior to your move. This will allow you time to focus on the important tasks like planning your move with out the distraction of packing.
- Use The Proper Materials: Try to use the proper materials on the necessary items such as glass items. Layers of protective items will only further prevent damage. Paper, bubble wrap, tape, and then foam is the best approach of layers to protecting fragile items.
- Keep Your Mover Informed: Go over your items with your mover so they are prepared to you help you with any special packing needed on moving day. Removing America prides itself on quality customer service and communication during your moving process.
- Stack Boxes In 1 Place: Try to choose an empty area near the main entrance where you will be able to stack all your boxes with out blocking the entrance. This will allow the movers to bring out your boxes making space for disassembly and furniture handling.